Where the country starts,
and the Townsend
Mike - Mr K - Mark - Peter - Mrs - Chris - Lady Juliet - Jerry - Lady Charlotte
|Mr K Townsend||
- Head of Parks and Countryside Service, Ealing Council
- Contact: Contours walking holidays - guided and self-led hiking tours
- former Director of Peak National Park Training and Education Centre
- ... took up the tenancy of their house in Kirklees just last week. "My daughter and I think it is amazing here, I always wanted to live in the country"
- author: Classic Hill Walks (Cassell and Co 0 706375351 £14.99)
|Lady Juliet Townsend||
- President, rural charity Northamptonshire ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England); Chairman, Jeffrey Greenwell
Four years ago, Jerry Townsend and his family drove from their ranch in
the shadow of the Highwood Mountains in the middle of Montana. The drive
was lovely, but it was the race to put up new houses that got their attention.
The next year he put a conservation easement on almost all of his 2,500-acre
Montana ranch. "(Development) is not the legacy we want to leave."
- owner of 5000 acre Melbury Estate (Dorset), dominated by a lofty hexagonal tower built during Tudor times for viewing the park and the deer.
comments and suggestions to: email@example.com